Technical Assistance Team and the Project Management Group from the Ministry for European Union Affairs have paid visits to 13 stakeholders under the heading of “Organisation of Meetings with the Key Stakeholders” which is one of the inception activities within the scope of Services Project (Support to Preparation of the National Strategy for Harmonization with the EU Acquis in the “Right of Establishment and Freedom to Provide Services” Chapter - Relaunch) conducted by the Ministry for EU Affairs. During these meetings, key stakeholders have been informed, and their internal contact persons for the project have been determined.
Visited institutions and dates of visits are as follows;
- Vocational Qualifications Authority, 30.09.2014,
- Ministry of Interior, 20.10.2014,
- Ministry of Health, 21.10.2014,
- Prime Ministry, 21.10.2014,
- Ministry of Customs and Trade, 22.10.2014,
- Ministry of National Education, 23.10.2014,
- Council of Higher Education, 24.10.2014,
- Ministry of Economy, 27.10.2014,
- Ministry of Labour and Social Security, 30.10.2014,
- Ministry of Development, 30.10.2014,
- Non-Governmental Organizations, 31.10.2014,
- Ministry of Culture and Tourism – 19.11.2014.